Milele's Archive

Thursday, August 11, 2011

From the Universe through you... inspired by floacist

As a poet, I have an acknowledged connection to every line that I have written! Would you mind sharing your thoughts and connections to the lines that I have written that mean something to you and why. I'd be honored to know Floacist

Okay Let's go with ALL the lyrics to "Need You". I'll let you read them (shortened) before I start

Need You lyrics
Why why I why I feel so needy? When I'm so powerful.... I'm power filled
Me she I sometimes I reach out for you. I know I should be on my own... Cause I'm grown
You don't have to be anywhere for me I want you to do what you have to do (Be happy baby)
You don't have to be anywhere for me I want you to do what you have to do (I'm gonna do the same too)
You be there when I need you even, if you cannot come when I call you. Simply means that I can handle this without you... and I know that next I see you it will be just when I need you
I'm acting like I'm someone else some someone else, some kind of "excuse me please have you seen my mind I'm trying to find it"
I'm acting like I'm on a shelf waiting to be purchased like my best before is the best in store and I'm a product of myself
You don't have to be anywhere for me I want you to do what you have to do (Be happy baby)
You don't have to be anywhere for me I want you to do what you have to do (I've got things to do too)
You be there when I need you even, if you cannot come when I call you. Simply means that I can handle this without you....and I know that next I see you it will be just when I need you
I think I got lost somewhere inside my emancipation... this fascination with unification has become a bit of an obsession...................................that's my confession
I'm going to approach this differently. I'm feeling solutionary, don't be afraid of me, you're yet to see how free looks like on me.
You be there when I need you even, if you cannot come when I call you
Simply means that I can handle this without you
and I know that next I see you it will be just when I need you


The first time i heard this song my spirit whispered "Listen...." I could go line by line word for word with this one!!!!!!! But I'll keep it simple. We so often allow ourselves to feel lonely, neglected or abandoned not seeing the beauty in what we do have. We give our "power" away without accepting the beauty that replaces it. This song (poem) to me shows the self discovery which comes with the unconditional, cosmic, righteous, revolutionary love that we all seek. It shows how your power comes in full understanding and acceptance of where you are, where you have been and where you are going emotionally/spiritually. It also honors the freedom of the ones we love/desire to exist how they exist and still be exactly right for us. It empowers the spirit to be vulnerable yet strong enough to handle things. It speaks of how our receptive, flexible feminine energy allows us to nurture ourselves and our loved one SIMULTANEOUSLY!!! It speaks of the dichotomy of being completely joined and separate entities that are complimentary, opposing, weakening and strengthening. The words powerfully state that everyone's freedom is their own, everyone brings something unique and wonderful to the Universe and until we tap into a persons freedom/spirit we don't know how it will impact us.....The simple complexity of Universal Love.
I also love that it indirectly/directly says what we are so often too ashamed to say: I need you.


1 comment:

John said...

This is really good