Milele's Archive

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Excerpt 2 of 3 from "The stranger"

His sincerity set my mind at ease; although I was still skeptical.
I wiped my mouth as the peach juices rolled from my lips.
Did you decide what you wanted?
YOU!
I blurted out and retracted just as quickly. Like a true man he pretended as if nothing was said.
How about a bath, some music, or a massage, or maybe even a shower?
A shower, I interrupted, would be good.
I wanted him. I could not rationalize this in my mind, nor make it go away. In the shower I touched my body intimately. He had left me at his place alone to run errands. My understanding of this man was limited. Why is he like this? How am I supposed to react? With all my thinking and touching the water ran cold. Wrapping the towel around my body I lay on the bed and text Eida my location. She did not respond and I fell asleep. Awakened by his key in the lock, I jumped off the bed.
Sorry, I did not mean to scare you. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You never called me to tell me you were leaving.
As he came closer to get to his phone I dropped my towel and stood bare before him. He stared at first waiting for me to retract again. When I did not, he picked up the towel and handed it to me. I grabbed his shirt, pulled it over his head and began to unbuckle his pants. He stood motionless but erect.
He backed me to the bed saying
Ndio wakatiwanguwakuanzakumvinyamwari. (Indeed it is my time to begin to enlighten my maiden) He was upon me when I said stop the first time. After a pause he dropped to his knees and began kissing my legs...

1 comment:

Kukata Kali said...

They were all awesome! This is my favorite out of the three though...can't wait to read it all!