Milele's Archive

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Excerpt 3 of 3 from "The stranger"

With his head between my legs he brought me back to ecstasy. I grabbed his head and tried pulling it back but the sensations made it impossible to move him. What started as resistant tugs became soft caresses. I held his ears and guided his head. He lifted his head to say, “I want you to ride my face.” I complied. This was something else I had not done before. Initially, I moved timidly on his face trying not to get into it. And he momentarily let me believe I was in control. He let me explore my limits as he pushed his tongue inside. When it began to feel too good I would lift up a little. This continued for about fifteen minutes until I began to relax and enjoy but I still held back. He grabbed my waist and pushed my ass toward his dick. Reaching into his stand, I grabbed another condom and put it on him, hovered over his dick and prepared for the incursion. Seizing my waist he stopped me.
Tell me when to stop or if I hurt you. I want you to enjoy this.
His hands were forced to the bed as I slid down on his dick that was now huge from the build up. The curve in his dick hit my g-spot and I hunched over to kiss him. He loved it. He used my ass to guide his thrust; he could tell this was new to me...

No comments: