Milele's Archive

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Deep inside "Confessions of a faithful woman"

For those of you who dont know I published "Confessions of a faithful woman" nearly a year ago.  Since that time I have been working to change "the norm" into what is natural regarding sex, love, relationships, lifestyle and much more.  The feedback and conversations that have occurred have be nothing short of Divine.  With the love and support of friends, family, readers and The Universe we are healing and expanding the world. 
Sooo one day Im wrapping to my sistar Super Blue and she dropping the sh*t in my ear as only she can. She basically told me "Get your ish together and stop fawking around,  the world needs this and you better make it happen".  As she ran down the "Get yourself in gear" list a blog dedicated to Confessions... was right in the natural progression of things.
Within the next week I had created "Deep inside the "Confessions..." series by Milele" a blog dedicated to the book, characters, stories, readers and energy behind it all.  So check it out!!!!
Also feel free to "like" Confessions FB page (the link is in the first line) and ask questions, post pictures, write reviews, share your thoughts or just say "Hi".
If by some weird time space continum shift you have not gotten your copy GET IT NOW!!!!

Much love to my sistars Kita and Free who have been showing me much love.

No comments: