Milele's Archive

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm an open book WITH cliffnotes

I have been wanting to blog for a minute but after writing "Being Me" what more could I say?
It was a 33 year spiritual release that I gushed all over this blog.. (Too much? *shrugs*) completely emptying my cup.

Then  reading and re rereading posts from close friends like:
Sharing some progress (@cjayconrod )
Creating our reality (@nyambimoon),
Too soon... My pain is your pleasure (@scissorspeaks) ,
Rear view (@kweschn)
I understood even deeper the UNIVERSAL shift that is happening.
And as much as I wanted to share more it was *Warning cliche coming in 5...4...3...2....* Nothing but words
So I decided to chill, wait and enjoy the feeling of suspended animation.  Even now my cup is still pretty empty, but my spirit is full.
I realized that in people around me I have a close and intimate relationship with The Creator... The Light.. The Truth... that should not and can NOT be denied.  The more I have been listening the less I have been feeling the need to talk, write, and verbally express myself.  Instead I've desired to feel, hear, touch, taste, breath, learn, smell and BE those things knowing something good is going to come.
I feel the sun and the moon, their similarities and differences,  their warmth and cold, their ebbs and flows, their stillness and movement and everything in between.
I guess what I am really saying is I am because We are.  Harambee (We all pull together)
*poker face* SB:  (I know this ABSOLUTELY crawling with sub tweets, subtext, hidden messages, inside jokes and all the jazz LOL.  That is just where I am right now)
BTW I expect you to *click* the links I've provided and get the fuller picture (unless of course you've already read it already) #pleaseandthankyou
Milele's Music...(just sharing a few tunes)

2 comments:

Cory 2200 said...

As always, a true honor to share in your mind. Sometimes - most times - the words just don't capture the space in which our hearts/spirts/minds reside ~ but in the very Effort, this digital page, and thus the world, in some essence, knows your Truth. As such, I thank you for sharing you. You've always my Love!

Nyambi Moon said...

As always, you have not left us disappointed. You have seen, you have come, and you have conquered yet again! We are ALL connected, and for one to even THINK that we are islands that are capable of fending for ourselves, never needing another soul, is DYSfunctional! THANK YOU for reminding us of that fact!

What is man without a Soul? What is woman without her wolves? Let us re-examine who we think we are, and find the us deep inside waiting to be discovered. Let us inhale our rightful destiny, and exhale the toxins of programmed beliefs and existential boundaries.

How can a moon shine light into the darkness without her sun there to reflect? How can an hour exist without its minutes? Let us love ourselves unconditionally, then love each other, until we bleed.

I love you, Sister. Peace and HARAMBEE