Milele's Archive

Friday, June 6, 2014

ANDDDDDDDD THE WINNER ISSSS......

I would like to thank ALL the participants for the "Confessions..." contest.  All the entries were wonderful and reached many people.  Each participant shared a piece of themselves with the world and for that I am grateful!  I am even more grateful that I did not have to decide because I LOVED all the pictures and "Confessions.."  Once again asante sana (thank you very much) for to the participants.

Recap:
There was a contest from Mar 14th to April 14th to win a "Confessions" t-shirt, book mark and creative acknowledgement in upcoming book "Confessions of a spirit woman" and blog post dedicated to photo and "Confession"
Participants had to send "Milele" or "Confessions of a" a creative photo and post their "Confession" on, above or below it by email, message or posting on the page. The pictures submitted could only include the person(s) posting them and had be tagged with #coafw or #Milele  Photos and confessions were added to the "Contest" album from Mar 14th to April 14th.
Some Photos were posted as "anonymous" at the request of participant.
Judging was from April 15 thru May 15 and photos were "voted" on by likes, comments, reach, reposts, reblogs and shares. All entries were posted on Milele's  Facebook, twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and "Confessions..." pages.

Check out the album for all entries ....

 
Words from the winner
Why did you enter?
First let me say, thank you. I entered for a few reasons: a favor to a friend and as an opportunity to express myself.

Why did you choose that photo and confession?
 I chose the photo because of its simplicity and visual effect. I felt it tied into my confession.

What does it mean to you to win?
I'm honored to have won because you all took time out of your day to participate.

Anything else you want to share?
I look forward to sharing more confessions in a forthcoming book.

AND THE WINNER IS....... With nearly 50 "likes", comments and shares










































 


Confession "I am a romantic sort. I believe in love at first sight.
I believe that sometimes you just know." ~ Maurice Minor
 
 
 

 

No comments: