Milele's Archive

Monday, September 30, 2013

Sex talk: What are we REALLY saying?


I was having a conversation with a friend about “Sex talk” and the rules surrounding it.
It was a very spirited and funny conversation.  It made me think of all my encounters past present and future and laugh a good belly laugh. There is something about being in the throes of arousal and pleasure that causes us (all of us) to string words together so eloquently.  Most of us understand that “sex talk” should be taken seriously DURING intercourse but should be taken very lightly at any other time. That does not mean the person who is “sex talking” is being dishonest, but, like any other intoxicant, sex causes the brain to respond to stimuli in a less that normal manner.  For example if someone were to ummmm lets say put their hands gingerly around your throat (randomly popped in my head)  while you were somewhere in a common setting (work, school, meetings) the response would be different than if someone were to do it during intercourse. Sex Talk should not be confused with talking about sex,although talking about sex could naturally lead to “sex talk” if done correctly. 
Sex Talk: conversation that occurs during foreplay, sexual intercourse (blending) of any kind and occasionally immediately following. 

Common standard phrases with translation
 
I love you
1.) I love how I am feeling with you…. Right now
2.) These sensations are causing a spike in my emotional capacity
3.) I am fond of you
3.) I actually love you (not likely)

Put it in!
Although I am sure that you plan on penetration happening during this session I would like for you to do that sooner rather than later.  Like right now!

Im about to cum/Im cumming
For men it simply means the man is about to cum or is in the process of cumming.
For women it means: if you continue to do EXACTLY what you are doing for an extended period of time I will eventually have and orgasm. Usually followed or preceded by “Don’t stop”

It’s yours
I am enjoying what you are doing so much that I would like for you to be the one to do it again.

I’m yours
Im yours…… right now (this is a time sensitive statement)

You’re the best (I have ever had)
You are performing very well at this moment. (Also time sensitive)

Don’t stop
Don’t fucking stop or don’t stop fucking depending on how you want to look at it.
*note* Don’t stop refers to the EXACT thing you are doing at the time it is said.  This is not the time to be creative and throw in a new move. Don’t stop is usually followed by Im about to cum (see instructions above)

Ride it!
Generally used by men to express the desire for their partner to straddle them and move rhythmically up and down on their penis.

Eat it!
Generally used by women to express the desire for cunnilingus to be performed well

Suck it!
Generally used by men to express the desire for fellatio to be performed well

Oooohhh *insert explicative*
I really like that

It’s talking to you/ It’s talking to me (“She” can be used interchangeably)
Because of the actions that are currently taking place there are sounds that are being produced that would not normally be audible

Did you get bigger?  It feels like you are bigger.
That statement refers to the penis and is used as an indication of 1.)A distinct feeling that may not have been felt before 2.) The penis is more erect that usual 3.) The penis is causing pleasure that is larger that life 4.) Pain; not enough pain to stop but to possibly ease up

Common “do harm to me” phrases with translation
“Do harm to me” as I like to call them are phrases that are given in “instruction” form.  These phrases state an action that the speaker would like for their partner to do at the time of intercourse.  There are too many to cover but several are listed below

Choke me
Slap me
Spank me
Pull my hair
Bite me
______ me harder (can be borderline)
Pound it! Hit it! Beat it up! (referring to the use of the penis as a thrusting devise)

*Note* translations can very depending on situations.  Also if you feel the need to defend your “sex talk” you need some help this is for fun

Feel free to add more this is a continuous post and more will be translated later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so hilarious and spot on!