Milele's Archive

Friday, December 27, 2013

Ask me anything.... anonymously

Hello good people!!!!!!!
I hope all is well with you and yours. 
Time and time again people approach me telling me that they wanted to comment, ask a question, rebuttal or otherwise respond to one of my posts, stories, tweets, comments, etc.  When I ask them why they didn't  it is usually because how they think their friends, family, mates, coworkers, children or society in general would respond or think of them.  I always tell them they could have inboxed me and I would post it anonymously.   It never once dawned on me that maybe they didn't want me to know who they were either.  So I decided to make this post so whomever has anything to say, ask, share or vent about can do it without even me knowing who they are. 

Just a reminder these are some things I have discussed before:
Sex talk
White privilege
Needing people
Oppressions and "isms"
Fasting and cleansing
Black pride
Celestial events....
 
In the comments ask your questions, make your statements, share your view, about anything I have posted, written, said, talked about, give a review of "Confessions of a faithful woman", or anything else you need to get out without anyone knowing.   I do ask that we all reframe from being bigoted or mean spirited on our post.  If you cant find a way to say it positively you probably don't believe it strong enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What sets you apart from other erotic writers?

Anonymous said...

How can you open the gates back to your sexual feelings when your heart has turned to stone.